Thank you for visiting the Web Site for PCS Revenue Control Systems (“PCS”), maintained at http://pcsrcs.com (the “Site”). PCS respects the privacy rights of its online visitors and recognizes the importance of protecting the information collected from you or provided by you. The following policy is a description of the type and management of information PCS may collect from you or that you may provide when you visit the Site and PCS’ practices for collecting, using, maintaining, protecting and disclosing that information.
- On this Site; and
- In e-mail, text and other electronic messages between you and this Site or PCS.
- PCS offline or through any other means, including any other website operated by PCS or any third party; or
- Any third party, including through any application or content (including advertising) that may link to, or be accessible from, this Site.
This Site is intended for the exclusive use of adults over 18 years of age. PCS does not knowingly collect personal information from children under 18. If you are under 18, do not use or provide any information on this Site or through any of its features. If PCS learns that it has collected or received personal information from a child under 18 PCS will delete that information. If you believe PCS might have any information from or about a child under 18, please contact PCS at firstname.lastname@example.org .
Information Being Collected
You can browse this Site and download documents from this Site without providing PCS with any personal information about yourself.
Please note that PCS may automatically collect the following information about each visit to the Site:
- Details of your visits to the Site, which may include the internet domains or IP addresses from which the Site is accessed, the date and time the site is accessed, the location from which the site is accessed, the pages that are visited, and the address of the web site that linked to the site; and
- Information about your computer or device used to access the Site and internet connection, which may include the IP address from which the Site is accessed, the operating system and the type of browsers used to access the Site.
PCS may also use “browser cookies” on the Site, which are small files that are stored by your web browser and on your hard drive. You may refuse to accept browser cookies by activating the appropriate setting on your browser. Certain features of the Site may use locally stored objects (or “Flash cookies”) to collect and store information about your preferences and navigation to, from and on the Site. Flash cookies are not managed by the same browser settings as are used for browser cookies. To learn about how you can manage your Flash cookie settings, visit the Flash player settings page on Adobe’s website.
The information PCS collects on or through the Site may also include information that you voluntarily submit to PCS, which may include:
- Information that you provide by filling in forms on the Site, such as by requesting information from the Sales Department or the Technical Support Department or by requesting that members from those departments contact you;
- Records and copies of your correspondence (including e-mail addresses), if you contact PCS via the Site, e-mail, written correspondence or other means; and
- Other information received in the course of such communication.
Use of Information
PCS may use information that PCS collects or that you provide to PCS, including personal information:
- To present this Site and its contents to you;
- To gather aggregate statistics regarding users accessing the Site and which pages are being visited;
- To help PCS improve the Site and make it more useful to PCS’ users;
- To provide you with information, products or services that you request from us;
- To fulfill any other purpose for which you provide it;
- To notify you about changes to this Site;
- To evaluate whether or not you should be contacted by one of our sales representatives who can provide you with additional information about our products and services;
- In any other way that PCS may describe to you when you provide the information; and
- For any other purpose with your consent.
PCS may also use your information to contact you about PCS’ products and services or the products and services of our third party solutions and technology partners that may be of interest to you. If you do not want PCS to use your information in this way, please follow the unsubscribe instructions provided in such communications or send an e-mail with the subject heading “Unsubscribe” to email@example.com .
Disclosure of Information
PCS may disclose aggregate information about its users which does not identify any specific individual without restriction.
- To PCS’ subsidiaries and affiliates, including PAMS Lunchroom, LLC T/APayPAMS and other websites operated by PCS and their support departments;
- To contractors, service providers and other third parties PCS uses to support its business;
- To PCS’ third party sales, solutions and technology partners, if you have not opted out of these disclosures;
- To fulfill the purpose for which you provide it;
- To a buyer or other successor in the event of a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution or other sale or transfer of some or all of PCS’ assets, whether as a going concern or as a part of bankruptcy, liquidation or similar proceeding, in which personal information held by PCS about its Site users is among the assets transferred;
- To comply with any court order or other verified request by law enforcement or other government official;
- If PCS believes disclosure is necessary or appropriate to protect the rights, property, or safety of PCS, PCS’ customers, you, or any other user of the Site in connection with an investigation of fraud, theft, intellectual property infringement, piracy, or other unlawful activity;
- For any other purpose disclosed by PCS when you provide the information; or
- With your consent.
Your California Privacy Rights
California Civil Code § 1798.83 permits users of this Site that are California residents to request certain information regarding disclosure of personal information to third parties for their direct marketing purposes. To make such a request, please send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org or write to: PCS Revenue Control Systems, 560 Sylvan Avenue, Englewood Cliffs, NJ 07632.
Third Party Links
PCS has implemented measures designed to secure your personal information from accidental loss and from unauthorized access, use, alteration and disclosure. The safety and security of your information also depends on you. If you have been given a password for access to certain parts of this Site, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential.
Unfortunately, no method of transmission over the internet, or method of electronic storage, is completely secure. As such, PCS cannot guarantee the security of your personal information transmitted to the Site. Any transmission of personal information is at your own risk. PCS is not responsible for circumvention of any privacy settings or security measures contained on the Website.
You may update or change information relating to your use of this Site by sending an e-mail to email@example.com . PCS may not accommodate a request to change information if PCS believes the change would violate any law or legal requirement or cause the information to be incorrect.
Changes to this Policy